幸运飞艇开奖记录历史结果this webpage is used to provide the college of dupage community with up-to-date information and resources regarding the college’s response to the global coronavirus (covid-19) outbreak. please continue to check back for updates.
22. Message from the President of College of DuPage, May 6, 2020
College of DuPage Community:
as we near the end of the spring 2020 semester, i thank you for your outstanding efforts as we collectively work to meet our students’ needs in the midst of an unprecedented global event. our students and community have been well served and that is directly attributable to the commitment of faculty, staff, and administrators at all levels of cod.
幸运飞艇开奖记录历史结果for the fall 2020 semester, we are developing an in-person hybrid and virtual learning model. this flexible format is designed with safety as a top priority, while providing students the opportunity to receive instruction partially in person if they choose. the proposed model will be adaptable to safety requirements that may be imposed in the future by public health authorities to control the spread of the coronavirus. specified governmental protocols and/or executive orders will impact upon how the model is ultimately implemented.
we will share the details of the new alternative learning model in the coming weeks.
all college coronavirus response updates will continue to be posted on this webpage. additional information/guidance for employees can be found on the employee portal at .
Brian W. Caputo, Ph.D., C.P.A.
College of DuPage
- Through Sunday, May 31, College of DuPage facilities on the main campus and at the regional centers will be formally closed.
- Only those faculty and staff who are explicitly approved by both their immediate supervisor and appropriate Cabinet officer will be permitted to enter the College's facilities.
- College faculty and staff should continue to work from home to the maximum extent possible.
- No in-person class meetings or in-person laboratory sessions will be held.
- All instruction, including laboratory sessions, will be delivered online or through other alternative formats to the maximum extent possible through May 15.
all events (internal, hosted and rental at the main campus, cod regional centers, and the mac) for the remainder of the spring 2020 semester are cancelled.
The virtual commencement ceremony will be held Thursday, June 11, at 7 p.m. Please note that 2020 graduating students may participate in the virtual commencement, and, if interested, may also participate in the spring 2021 graduation. For more information, go to d2fx37.cn/commencement.
If You Experience COVID-19 Symptoms
- If you or a person you know has traveled in the previous 14 days to an area that has seen any occurrence of the coronavirus and are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care right away.
- Notify the Dean of Students office of your symptoms at (630) 942-2485 or and include your name and student ID number.
Help Stop COVID-19
幸运飞艇开奖记录历史结果the best way to prevent coronavirus is to reduce your exposure. the (cdc) recommends taking the following steps to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with people and people who are sick.
- Cover cough and sneezes and immediately wash your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.